Saturday 24 May 2014

New Items!

Here we go!

We have a few new items entering AJ these days! Some of these have previously been seen on the eagle mission!

We have our three sprinklers: Perfect for taking care of that lawn (you know you don't enough)


Next! The patched hat! Looks like AJ wants you to wear a hat while taking care of that lawn! It looks like it could work as a summer companion for the old blanket! 

Finally, we have one more hat coming to Jamaa today! it appears that we're expanding on the western theme! The pillbox hat!
To be completely honest, it looks like bananas on the side of a mesh hat instead of feathers on lace... Sorry AJ I shouldn't be critiquing your fashion sense!

Happy Jamming!'







8 comments:

  1. Haha, I totally agree with you, Arcticstar! With the items, summer, you know what I mean :-p!

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This background really reminds me of coffee. XD

    But I totes agree with you on that pillbox hat. Though now you've made it seem more appealing with the whole banana idea... o3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banaaaannaaaaas.... Thanks for commenting! I also thought the background looks like coffee when I first put it on!

      Delete
  3. You got a awesome blog and this being new? wow 0-0 mines well...pretty cool and I have been doing it for some time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I would be happy to check out yours sometime!

      Delete
  4. I think i'm gonna comment daily here too! :D
    Hi Arctic.
    My chibi is permanently frozen on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks loki! Noooooo the return of the chibis!!

      Delete

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.