Friday 2 May 2014

New Update on AJ!

AJ has now released cheetahs! I still find it unfair that they’re gonna be gone again. I only have one diamond! ;( Anywho, here’s a picture of one!


D’aww so cute!

Next new update: Doorbells! This cool new updates gives off a ringing sound whenever someone wants to get  into your den! Cool huh? This can be controlled through your settings menu!

Ding Dong!

Next: You may have noticed you can no longer choose worlds when you log on- this can be controlled through the settings menu as well! Personally I like the old style better ^.^
Cool huh?


The new animal is a hyena!!! At least the pattern on the picture WE ARE COMING is a hyenas, and it looks like it too! AJ really needs to expand the canine group! Personally I’m not a big fan of hyenas, but I am still excited!

Hyena?

Calling all eagles! Looks like the alphas are planning to fix the eagle portal so you guys can go on missions too!

Eagle Missions

Next! The waterpark den and the heatwave party are returning!!


Phew! What a load of posting! Don’t worry, there’s only one more! The daily explorer has been moved- a new one? I’m kinda sad. Thats a lot of good memories there. Sigh. Anyhow, I checked it out  and I like it!



Nice picture! Only problem is THERE ARE NO CROCS!!! Err, ahem. Here is the new style:



With that, I’ll be leaving- see you in Jamaa!!






2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Im so excited for the new animal, i like your blog by the way! ^_^
    Hmm, you know, i would love to see Lynxes and Bears in Jamaa as well, and the Daily Explorers layout is PAWSOME! :D
    Feel free to visit my blog ---> bunny02206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much cloudclaws! Love your blog as well!

      Delete

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.