Tuesday 20 May 2014

Signatures (made by me)

Hello Jammers! I have decided to take up a new hobby! Making pictures!

You have probably noticed by now my personal signatures at the bottom of each post! I would like to do more of them for more people! All are done by me, first using a background image. Just send me a background for you and some requests (guidelines) and I'll try to get a personalized signature to you ASAP! Just make sure that at some point you give me credit! Tell me first in the comments if you would like one.

Some Examples:




Also, if your own animal as your picture, use the photo booth minigame in AJ and send me the picture for me to make it into a signature!

Note: I prefer not to give my own email out to public, thus you can contact me at my second email: sweetmelody246@gmail.com 

Remember to tell me in the comments first before you request one, because I usually do not check my Sweet Melody profile!

Happy Jamming!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.