Thursday 29 May 2014

The Update We've All Been Waiting For and Pageview Party!

Hey Jammers! After a long time of anticipation, HYENAS ARE FINALLY HERE! Unfrotunately they are for diamonds, much to my disappointment. Let’s take a looksie shall we?

Here is the video introducing the new hyenas in Jamaa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYGGwRPBmDM

I have a short story for you today Jammers! I have acted out a scenario that actually happened a while back before people were sure about what the new animal was:


Before I close this post I should probably mention the new awesome things that have come to Jamaa!

First: AJ is going to release a new mobile app so that you can play wild wherever you want, whenever you want! ("play wild" that line was forced) It is thought to be released around October this year! Keep you eyes peeled for new info on it, and I will be sure to talk about it as well!

And last but definitely not least, I am planning to leave my den unlocked all day, and perhaps even throw some kind of party/celebration of some sort to celebrate 1000 pageviews (when I reach it) This is not a definite yes, but it is a certain maybe, as I might consider doing it.

With that, I leave you today jammers! Happy Jamming!




7 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! The long-waited animal - the hyena is here! Finally... it took like: one year 'til they arrived -_-'!

    Yippee! Now I could go on Animal Jam whever I'd like, right?

    And yes, I couldn't wait for the party - especially when you strike 1,000 pageviews! Congratulations, Arcticstar
    :-D!

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The hyena update took a while.

      Delete
    2. Also thank you for all your support! everyone who comments on this blog is extremely appreciated ^.^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Joy! I shall ready the table and get the cake!

      Delete
    2. @Loki
      YAY!

      @Arcticstar
      YAY (again)!

      ~❤biamorawesome❤~

      Delete

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.