Thursday 10 July 2014

So Many Updates!

Hi! I must say, I am quite excited about the update- but will try to contain myself (to some extent) Lets do this as calmly as possible shall we?

YAAAAAAY RHINOS ARE BA- oh yes- calmly okay. Rhinos are back Jammers isn't this great?! So long I have waited! I wonder what kind of travels the Rhinos had. ^.^ Click here to watch a fun little video on Rhinos!

Eternal The Hero : my new rhino


It seems that the returning Rhinos aren’t as popular as I expected. I have only seen two in Jamaa Township, when I was expecting everyone to be rhinos. I suppose it’s somewhat like the Elephant’s return- they really weren’t that popular. Though it seems, that Giraffes had better luck earning Jamaa’s love.

Continuing, we have a new underwater mission called: In too deep

 




It looks like there is a whale in this!

I will try to do a separate post on the mission on my free time :D


Next we have Christmas in July with the return of my favourite party- Jamaaliday Jam! I suppose you can tell why the gingerbread house is one of my favourite dens.



Have a great day Jammers!


* have you noticed something different about this post? Tell me in the comments and I will tell you tomorrow! HINT! There are three things




Click to here to enter the wolf claw giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I'll guess...

    No Jamaa Journal
    You didn't show new items
    And... uhhh
    Your signature is now green?

    My guess which I guessed

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.